You are My Best

Time flies..
Indeed!!

Still can't believe we are here now..
Repeating day 7, month 9.. But in another year..

Yes.. We've been walking together for 3 years..
Together we've passed so many things..

Smile
Tears
Happiness
Sadness

Those things that make us learn about true love..
Those things that make me realize how precious you are..

You, the one who teach me about sincerity..
You, the one who teach me about patience..
You, the one who teach me about love..

Thank you, dear for being a miracle in my heart..
I love you just the way you are..
I love how you talk
I love how you smile
I love how you laugh
Everything seems so great..
That’s why I believe that you’re the best for me…

Thank you, dear for coming into my heart..
With you, I feel so happy
With you, I feel so beautiful
With you, I feel so great
With you, I feel so perfect
With you, I can be the real me
That’s why I believe that you’re sent from Above to complete me…

I thank God for He created the best man like you..
I thank God for He put you in His plans for my life..
I thank God for He always guide us through all the ways..
Can't stop saying 'You are the best'
Yes, indeed! You are the best!

Happy Third Love Anniversary, my dear Larry..
You are my best yesterday, today, tomorrow, and forever.. :)

And in this day, I put my hands together to pray and say my wishes..
I want to be with you forever..
I want to create more and more unforgettable moments with you..
I want to understand you more..
I want to learn to be the best for you..
I want to love you.. with all my heart..

Love is you.. ^^

Comments

Popular Posts